RANGER AGAINST WAR: Jihadist Contest Winner <

Friday, July 16, 2010

Jihadist Contest Winner

___________________

The winner for RangerAgainstWar's heretical contest, "You Know You're a Jihadist If ..." is ...

avedis, who, in the spirit of RAW, did not let being politically correct hold him back.
Things would go a lot more smoothly in life if people could just lighten up a bit.

So avedis, if you will kindly post us your address (click on our names in the sidebar for email), we'll get that coveted
Gitmo coffee cup to you faster than you can shake a nanny goat's tail.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow......I'm glad I decided to settle in with the first beer of the day and my favorite blog, otherwise I might have missed this great honor........first I'd like to thank.......

Alright, I'll go ahead and post my address. Can't wait to pour some java into my very own Gitmo mug!

avedis

Saturday, July 17, 2010 at 2:45:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Lisa said...

We love gracious winners :)

And as you throw back that morning breve, be sure to think of all the boys and girls who made it possible.

Saturday, July 17, 2010 at 3:51:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger rangeragainstwar said...

Avedis,
In closing--you know you're a jihadist if you drink coffee out of a Navy mug.
Congrats.
I'll ship tomorrow.
jim

Sunday, July 18, 2010 at 8:20:00 AM GMT-5  
Blogger rangeragainstwar said...

Avedis,
My couth training needs refreshed.
I should, and do thank you for being a good friend on RAW.
jim

Sunday, July 18, 2010 at 8:24:00 AM GMT-5  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And thank you and Lisa for maintaining this excellent forum where somone like me can speak his mind and still be considered a friend.

Actually, I have been drinking coffee from a Navy mug ever since my daughter graduated boot at Great Lakes almost three years ago (scanning the skies for black helos). We also have a variety of Army and Marine Corps memorabilia that we employ in our daily lives. So maybe that balances it out?

avedis

Monday, July 19, 2010 at 6:33:00 AM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home