RANGER AGAINST WAR: Noora Update <

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Noora Update

--Noora and her father, Afef
____________________

Just a little update from Noora this morning, who is back in Portland to have her 15th operation after being shot in the head by a sniper's bullet in Iraq in 2006. Hers is a little side story of war that doesn't get much past the Portland (Maine) Press Herald or the group that helps facilitate her operations, No More Victims, or the Ronald McDonald House that kindly houses Noora and her father:

"Hi everybody. I get out of hospital and I am happy. I had two balloons at my head. My Dr Attwood he make me surgery and I stay a little bit to get the balloons off and I go to my family and after that I go to New York to make hair. I feel fine. I'm having fun. My family when I leave they get sad....everyone. I think just it. I love everybody."

Labels: ,